Saturday, January 5, 2008

A New Year

My blog is about to have a revamp but as I'm hopeless on computers i need to get a Little help so i gave it a temporary new look! (you had to see my attempts ewe...) anyway its a whole new-year and i have to say its my most favourite time (besides Xmas) as you get to set new goals and try again with new years resolutions! i get to start a new diary and journal and plan an exciting year ahead because for me 2008 is going to be the best year ever!!! this week i have decided to post a few pics on coffee table decorating, personally if you have the space buy a large coffee table as it allows you to be more creative, stacking lots of books on a coffee table its an inexpensive way to decorate. I often use in my decorating a silver tray (like the picture above) and add interesting pieces such as a collection of shells, a large piece of coral, add interesting vases and candle holders that add interest to the tray and also allows for hand cut flowers from your garden.

No comments: