Monday, April 21, 2008

Something special....

These Beautiful charms are all handmade by Cathy Penton who is a mother of two children and has started an amazing home based business selling her charms all over the world, actually I found her in France via a french blog, only to discover she lives in Queensland. I'm so excited to be selling these beautiful charms at lily-g and our first charms are due this week ready for Mothers Day. They are a beautiful gift for a special friend, a mother or a daughter a keepsake that is unique and meaningful...I'm always on the hunt for something special to sell in my store and I found It!

3 comments:

cathypentonatelier said...

Hopefully Judy you have them in your hot little hands by now and they sell well for you...I feel blessed to have a little bit of me in your gorgeous shop... Take care Cathy

lily-g said...

Cathy,all my customers are going crazy about them,and they just love the story of how I found you,every-one is filled with so much admiration for you and how clever you are,I bet i'll be sold out by the week-end, thank you
Judy

Soann said...

I really love them ! i'm from France, where can i find these charms ? Soann