Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ritz Paris

This week I have been a Little slack on blogging but I'm still up in the clouds "Paris" I must say one of the most exciting parts of going to Paris is the build up to it....The lovely comments with all the hints of where to go, catching up with friends who are as excited as you are to share idea's on where to stay, where to go, the best antique markets......and sharing there experiences, to discover blogs like "Paris Breakfast" and Le Petit cabinet DE curiosities are my high lights! blogging is like having Lot's of pen-pals and I can't get enough of it!!!

1 comment:

Marie Louise said...

I love the place you are staying in Paris - what a gorgeous bedroom. I lived in Paris for three years when I was in my 20s - the most incredible place on earth. I was back last summer for my honeymoon and we rented an apartment as well. Can't wait to go back - your photos make me miss it!