Thursday, July 17, 2008

No time...

My posts have been a little slack lately and sadly I haven't even had time to visit my favourite blogs. I have been flat out with interior design work, our shop has been very busy and I have been away on lots of shorts trips buying new stock for Xmas and the summer months. It sounds incredibly exciting but I miss spending time with my Kids especially Lily who is only 3 I'm suffering mummy guilt big time, lucky with 5 other brothers and sisters and a very fun daddy she hasn't suffered...I think its me who is suffering. Any-way I'm off this week-end visiting some furniture suppliers to find new exciting pieces for our store, I just love this sideboard so fingers` crossed I find a gorgeous piece like this one!

2 comments:

Linda Lou said...

That piece is stunning. Don't feel too guilty about not spending time with your kids. Its hard to balance work and family isn't it?

cathypentonatelier said...

Hi dear Judy well I must tell you it was so very lovely to meet you over the phone the other day and your hubby too, you both sounded so amazingly, uplifting people...I am sure you are a great mummy but I can understand you missing them when you are not there....I am so glad you found me and can't wait to work on your next order and hopefully more in the future. Take care Cathy