Friday, August 22, 2008

A sneak peak


My upholsterer has just completed one of my jobs and I'm so happy with the out-come next week I'm going to show a before and after shot, the room was a bright yellow with touches of reds and greens, it was a lovely room but it was looking tired I convinced my client to re-paint all the walls white, new gorgeous linen loose cover sofas our own design and this gorgeous blue fabric, the blue is actually a little darker but not quiet a navy and wow does the room look amazing, I have ordered all the accessories and I cant wait to show the final look.

4 comments:

Country French Antiques said...

Can't wait to see it!!
The chairs are lovely!

The House That A-M Built said...

Absolutely, exquisitely beautiful! A-M xx

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Hi Lily,
I hope you are doing fine!

Wonderful!! I Love loose covers and I really wish that I could make them myself. My sofa need a big change, otherwise I am afraid it is going out the door very soon..

I hope you are enjoying the winter season. Myself are looking forward to enjoy this fall.
Take care!
Aina

Willow Decor said...

So pretty! What a great fabric!