Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Unpacking sooo...many boxes




I haven't posted in the last few days as I have been unpacking boxes for 5 days, Lot's of new stock has arrived in store, shoes, new designer clothes from ginger and smart and so much more, I'm now combining my fashion and homewares blog in one as I just cant find the time to do both. Our Xmas decorations are stunning and will be put on display in 2 weeks time (yip-pey I just love Xmas). I'm most excited by our new handpainted range of blue and white dinnerware from Italy it is stunning and due instore next week.

8 comments:

Viera said...

White & Blue - always the winner for me . These are gorgeous!

Ness Lockyer said...

I would love the jug in the bowl for my new Armoire. They are beautiful. Can't wait to see a picture of your Christmas display. I am sure it will be stunning. Enjoy unwrapping your 'presents'.
Ness xx

Shaz said...

Blue and White always works well - never seems to date. Any idea when your online store will be up and running? Sharon

Chris@Shoestring Chateau said...

I love blue and white It never dates! looking forward to seeing more and your christmas decorations.

Brown Button Trading said...

oh yay! these are fabulous! - and i love your fashion blog so I can't wait to see them combined. Is online store up and running yet? x

Oliveaux said...

How exciting! Cannot wait to come and see all your new stock.

mondocherry said...

Lovely. I was going to call to ask when your Christmas stock would be in store - can't wait to come and see them!
Clare

vicki archer said...

Two blogs - you are amazing. I adore Christmas and I cannot wait to see your decs. xv